This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Types of personal data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Age and gender
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Cascando uses the collected data for various purposes
- To send newsletters
- To notify you about changes in our products
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website
- To monitor the usage of the website and configurator
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Cascando may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Cascando
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
Cascando takes decisions based on automated processing on matters that may have consequences for people. These are decisions are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, a Cascando team member). Cascando uses the following computer programs or systems: Brand Pepper, MailChimp and Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: (+31)26-3519603